\dˌɪsˈɪntɪɡɹˌe͡ɪt], \dˌɪsˈɪntɪɡɹˌeɪt], \d_ˌɪ_s_ˈɪ_n_t_ɪ_ɡ_ɹ_ˌeɪ_t]\
Definitions of DISINTEGRATE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By James Champlin Fernald
Word of the day
- Congenital, or rarely acquired, herniation meningeal spinal cord tissue through a bony defect vertebral column. majority these defects occur lumbosacral region. features include PARAPLEGIA, loss of sensation in the lower body, and incontinence. This condition may be associated with ARNOLD-CHIARI MALFORMATION HYDROCEPHALUS. (From Joynt, Clinical Neurology, 1992, Ch55, pp35-6)