\dɪsklˈə͡ʊʒə], \dɪsklˈəʊʒə], \d_ɪ_s_k_l_ˈəʊ_ʒ_ə]\
Definitions of DISCLOSURE
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- Belonging to, or characteristic of, a system of elementary education which combined manual training with other instruction, advocated and practiced by Jean Henri Pestalozzi (1746-1827), Swiss teacher. An advocate or follower the system of Pestalozzi. pes-ta-lot'si-an, adj. pertaining to graduated object-teaching as originated by Johann Heinrich Pestalozzi (1745-1827).