\dˌɪsbɪlˈiːf], \dˌɪsbɪlˈiːf], \d_ˌɪ_s_b_ɪ_l_ˈiː_f]\
Definitions of DISBELIEF
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By James Champlin Fernald
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
n. [Latin] Act of disbelieving; refusal of credit; denial or belief;â€”system of error;â€”skepticism; doubt; unbelief.
Word of the day
failure of issue
- A situation in which person dies without children who could have inherited her property.