\dˌa͡ɪəɹəθɹˈə͡ʊsɪs], \dˌaɪəɹəθɹˈəʊsɪs], \d_ˌaɪ_ə_ɹ_ə_θ_ɹ_ˈəʊ_s_ɪ_s]\
Definitions of DIARTHROSIS
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By William R. Warner
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- To raise; set up; stir up. Backward; in or to the rear; behindhand. a-r[=e]r', adv. in the rear. [A.S. pfx. a-, on, to, and REAR.]