\dˌa͡ɪəbˈɛtɪk], \dˌaɪəbˈɛtɪk], \d_ˌaɪ_ə_b_ˈɛ_t_ɪ_k]\
Definitions of DIABETIC
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
Pertaining to diabetes. Diabetic sugar, the sweet principle of diabetic urine; grape sugar or glucose.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- Predetermined sets of questions used collect data - clinical data, social status, occupational group, etc. The term is often applied to a self-completed survey instrument.