\dˈɛspətˌɪzəm], \dˈɛspətˌɪzəm], \d_ˈɛ_s_p_ə_t_ˌɪ_z_ə_m]\
Definitions of DESPOTISM
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
A government with authority unlimited or uncontrolled; the government of an absolute prince; tyranny.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
Idiopathic Hypercatabolic Hypoproteinemias
- series of gastrointestinal disorders which share in common excessive loss protein, mainly albumin, across gut wall. occur stomach (Menetrier disease), as well the small bowel (intestinal lymphangiectases, assorted inflammatory states). They are also occasionally associated with congestive heart failure (again a bowel protein loss).