\dɪpɹɪdˈe͡ɪʃən], \dɪpɹɪdˈeɪʃən], \d_ɪ_p_ɹ_ɪ_d_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of DEPREDATION
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
n. The act of plundering or laying waste; the act of making incursions or inroads on;â€”waste; spoil; consumption.
Word of the day
- Relating to ribs and transverse processes of the vertebrae articulating with them. Lying between ribs and transverse process of the vertebrae.