\dɪmɑːkˈe͡ɪʃən], \dɪmɑːkˈeɪʃən], \d_ɪ_m_ɑː_k_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of DEMARCATION
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- A clinical syndrome characterized by development of CHEST PAIN at rest concomitant transient ST segment elevation in the electrocardiogram, but with preserved exercise capacity.