\dˌɛdɪntˈɪʃən], \dˌɛdɪntˈɪʃən], \d_ˌɛ_d_ɪ_n_t_ˈɪ_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of DEDENTITION
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Loss of teeth, especially the falling out of the teeth consequent upon senile atrophy of the alveoli.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
Word of the day
- a rare mallow found only in Illinois resembling the common hollyhock and having pale rose-mauve flowers; sometimes placed genus Sphaeralcea