\dɪbˈɑː], \dɪbˈɑː], \d_ɪ_b_ˈɑː]\
Definitions of DEBAR
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- A religious sect among East Indians who believe in transmigration of souls, and consequently abstain from use the flesh animals.