\sˈɪlɪndə], \sˈɪlɪndə], \s_ˈɪ_l_ɪ_n_d_ə]\
Definitions of CYLINDER
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
The surface generated by a straight line moving parallel to a fixed straight line, and constantly touching a fixed curve; a solid bounded by such a surface and two parallel plane surfaces; a roller; a chamber in which force is exerted on the piston of an engine; the barrel of a pump; a round roller for printing; a roller-shaped stone with wedge-shaped inscriptions.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Smith Ely Jelliffe