\kjʊɹˈɛt], \kjʊɹˈɛt], \k_j_ʊ_ɹ_ˈɛ_t]\
Definitions of CURETTE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1900 - A dictionary of medicine and the allied sciences
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Robley Dunglison
By Alexander Duane
Word of the day
- Inability to speak proper sentences. Ability to utter words, but not sentences. Inability to make sentences, though knowing and speaking words. [Gr.]