\kˈʌlmɛn], \kˈʌlmɛn], \k_ˈʌ_l_m_ɛ_n]\
Definitions of CULMEN
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1908 - Chambers's Twentieth Century Dictionary of the English Language
- 1900 - A dictionary of medicine and the allied sciences
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Thomas Davidson
By Alexander Duane
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
Sarah Tittle Bolton
- An American poet; born Newport, Ky., Dec. 18, 1815; died in Ind., Aug. 4, 1893. She is known for her patriotic and war poems, including: "Paddle Your Own Canoe"; "Left on the Battlefield"; etc. "Poems"(New York, 1865; Indianapolis, 1886).