\kɹˈɛvɪs], \kɹˈɛvɪs], \k_ɹ_ˈɛ_v_ɪ_s]\
Definitions of CREVICE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- Relating to ribs and transverse processes of the vertebrae articulating with them. Lying between ribs and transverse process of the vertebrae.