\kˈə͡ʊzi], \kˈəʊzi], \k_ˈəʊ_z_i]\
Definitions of COZY
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
Snug; comfortable; easy; contented.
By Oddity Software
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
Word of the day
- A clinical syndrome characterized by development of CHEST PAIN at rest concomitant transient ST segment elevation in the electrocardiogram, but with preserved exercise capacity.