\kˈɜːɹɪə], \kˈɜːɹɪə], \k_ˈɜː_ɹ_ɪ__ə]\
Definitions of COURIER
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
A messenger sent with haste to convey letters or dispatches, usually on public business.
An attendant on travelers, whose business it is to make arrangements for their convenience at hotels and on the way.
By Oddity Software
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
A special messenger with letters or despatches from a distance; a travelling servant attached to a family.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
n. [French] A messenger sent in haste with letters or despatches, usually on public business; an express.