\kˈɔːpjʊlənt], \kˈɔːpjʊlənt], \k_ˈɔː_p_j_ʊ_l_ə_n_t]\
Definitions of CORPULENT
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By William R. Warner
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- Congenital, or rarely acquired, herniation meningeal spinal cord tissue through a bony defect vertebral column. majority these defects occur lumbosacral region. features include PARAPLEGIA, loss of sensation in the lower body, and incontinence. This condition may be associated with ARNOLD-CHIARI MALFORMATION HYDROCEPHALUS. (From Joynt, Clinical Neurology, 1992, Ch55, pp35-6)