\kɒnvˈɛks], \kɒnvˈɛks], \k_ɒ_n_v_ˈɛ_k_s]\
Definitions of CONVEX
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Daniel Lyons
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- One who bears flame or light; name given to members a genus humming birds, from their being furnished with tuft flery crimson-colored feathers round neck like gorget. little flame-bearer inhabits inner side extinct volcano Chiriqui, in Veragua, about 9000 feet above the level of sea. It measures only 1/2 inches length. There are various other species, all tropical American.