\kənvˈiːn], \kənvˈiːn], \k_ə_n_v_ˈiː_n]\
Definitions of CONVENE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
To come together; to meet; to unite.
To come together, as in one body or for a public purpose; to meet; to assemble.
To cause to assemble; to call together; to convoke.
To summon judicially to meet or appear.
By Oddity Software
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- Nocodazole is an antineoplastic agent which exerts its effect by depolymerizing microtubules.