\kˈɒntɪmplˌe͡ɪtə], \kˈɒntɪmplˌeɪtə], \k_ˈɒ_n_t_ɪ_m_p_l_ˌeɪ_t_ə]\
Definitions of CONTEMPLATOR
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- direct form psychotherapy based on interpretation situations (cognitive structure experiences) determine how an individual feels behaves. It premise cognition, process acquiring knowledge forming beliefs, is a primary determinant of mood behavior. The therapy uses behavioral and verbal techniques to identify correct negative thinking that at root aberrant