\kˈɒnstɪpˌe͡ɪtɪd], \kˈɒnstɪpˌeɪtɪd], \k_ˈɒ_n_s_t_ɪ_p_ˌeɪ_t_ɪ_d]\
Definitions of CONSTIPATED
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1900 - A dictionary of medicine and the allied sciences
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Robley Dunglison
In a state of constipation, as C. bowels; characterized by constipation, as C. habit. Constipate, to render c.
By Alexander Duane
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- A division of Arachnida including those spiders which have four lungs, or pulmonary sacs. It includes the bird spiders (Mygale) and trapdoor spiders. See Mygale.