\kənsˈɛnt], \kənsˈɛnt], \k_ə_n_s_ˈɛ_n_t]\
Definitions of CONSENT
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
Correspondence in parts, qualities, or operations; agreement; harmony; coherence.
Voluntary accordance with, or concurrence in, what is done or proposed by another; acquiescence; compliance; approval; permission.
By Oddity Software
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
Agreement: accordance with the actions or opinions of another: concurrence.
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.