\kənkˈɑːvə͡ʊkɒnkˈe͡ɪv], \kənkˈɑːvəʊkɒnkˈeɪv], \k_ə_n_k_ˈɑː_v_əʊ_k_ɒ_n_k_ˈeɪ_v]\
Definitions of CONCAVO-CONCAVE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By William R. Warner
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Oddity Software
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- One who bears flame or light; name given to members a genus humming birds, from their being furnished with tuft flery crimson-colored feathers round neck like gorget. little flame-bearer inhabits inner side extinct volcano Chiriqui, in Veragua, about 9000 feet above the level of sea. It measures only 1/2 inches length. There are various other species, all tropical American.