\kˈɒmpəɹəbə͡l], \kˈɒmpəɹəbəl], \k_ˈɒ_m_p_ə_ɹ_ə_b_əl]\
Definitions of COMPARABLE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
Capable of being likened to someone or something; capable of being declared similar or dissimilar to someone or something; worthy of being so likened.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
Word of the day
- Relating to ribs and transverse processes of the vertebrae articulating with them. Lying between ribs and transverse process of the vertebrae.