\kəlˈə͡ʊnɪəl], \kəlˈəʊnɪəl], \k_ə_l_ˈəʊ_n_ɪ__ə_l]\
Definitions of COLONIAL
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
Pertaining to a colony, or settlement of people subject to a mother country; as, colonial rights or customs.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- Relating to ribs and transverse processes of the vertebrae articulating with them. Lying between ribs and transverse process of the vertebrae.