\kəlˈa͡ɪd], \kəlˈaɪd], \k_ə_l_ˈaɪ_d]\
Definitions of COLLIDE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- Glaucoma. A greenish reflex in glaucoma; also seen when the pupil is dilated aTid media are not entirely transparent.