\kəlˈɛktɪd], \kəlˈɛktɪd], \k_ə_l_ˈɛ_k_t_ɪ_d]\
Definitions of COLLECTED
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
G. K. Chesterton
- conservative English writer of the Roman Catholic persuasion; in addition to volumes criticism and polemics he wrote detective novels featuring Father Brown (1874-1936)