\sˌɪnəɹˈɪʃəs], \sˌɪnəɹˈɪʃəs], \s_ˌɪ_n_ə_ɹ_ˈɪ_ʃ_ə_s]\
Definitions of CINERITIOUS
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Of the colour of ashes. The cortical substance of the brain, and the vesicular neurine in general, have been so called. See Cortex Cerebri, and Neurine.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- Relating to ribs and transverse processes of the vertebrae articulating with them. Lying between ribs and transverse process of the vertebrae.