\kɹˌə͡ʊmɐtˈɒɡɹəfi], \kɹˌəʊmɐtˈɒɡɹəfi], \k_ɹ_ˌəʊ_m_ɐ_t_ˈɒ_ɡ_ɹ_ə_f_i]\
Sort: Oldest first
Techniques used to separate mixtures of substances based on differences in the relative affinities of the substances for mobile and stationary phases. A mobile phase (fluid or gas) passes through a column containing a stationary phase of porous solid or liquid coated on a solid support. Usage is both analytical for small amounts and preparative for bulk amounts.
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
Word of the day
- Nuclear reaction in which the nucleus of heavy atom such as uranium plutonium is split into two approximately equal parts by a neutron, charged particle, or photon.
- chromatographies, gas liquid mass spectrometry
- chromatographies, gas mass spectrometry
- chromatographies, ion exchange
- chromatography column
- chromatography, gas liquid
- chromatography, gas liquid mass spectrometry
- chromatography, gas mass spectrometry
- chromatography, high performance liquid