\kɹˈə͡ʊmɐtˌɪn], \kɹˈəʊmɐtˌɪn], \k_ɹ_ˈəʊ_m_ɐ_t_ˌɪ_n]\
Definitions of CHROMATIN
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- Belonging to, or characteristic of, a system of elementary education which combined manual training with other instruction, advocated and practiced by Jean Henri Pestalozzi (1746-1827), Swiss teacher. An advocate or follower the system of Pestalozzi. pes-ta-lot'si-an, adj. pertaining to graduated object-teaching as originated by Johann Heinrich Pestalozzi (1745-1827).