\kɹˈa͡ɪst], \kɹˈaɪst], \k_ɹ_ˈaɪ_s_t]\
Definitions of CHRIST
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
a prophet of the first century; to Christians he was both God and man--the Messiah sent to save the human race from the sin it inherited through the Fall of Man (circa 8 BC - 29 AD)
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
a teacher and prophet born in Bethlehem and active in Nazareth; his life and sermons form the basis for Christianity (circa 4 BC - AD 29)
By Princeton University
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By James Champlin Fernald
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
Word of the day
- an iodide that is used photography, seeding clouds to make rain, and in medicine Argenti iodidum.