\t͡ʃˌaɹi͡ətˈi͡ə], \tʃˌaɹiətˈiə], \tʃ_ˌa_ɹ_iə_t_ˈiə]\
Definitions of CHARIOTEER
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- Inability to speak proper sentences. Ability to utter words, but not sentences. Inability to make sentences, though knowing and speaking words. [Gr.]