\sˈi͡əmənt], \sˈiəmənt], \s_ˈiə_m_ə_n_t]\
Definitions of CEREMENT
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
Idiopathic Hypercatabolic Hypoproteinemias
- series of gastrointestinal disorders which share in common excessive loss protein, mainly albumin, across gut wall. occur stomach (Menetrier disease), as well the small bowel (intestinal lymphangiectases, assorted inflammatory states). They are also occasionally associated with congestive heart failure (again a bowel protein loss).