\sˈɛfɐlˌɒtɹɪpsi], \sˈɛfɐlˌɒtɹɪpsi], \s_ˈɛ_f_ɐ_l_ˌɒ_t_ɹ_ɪ_p_s_i]\
Definitions of CEPHALOTRIPSY
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Daniel Lyons
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- a general name for beers made from wheat by top fermentation; usually very pale cloudy and effervescent