\kˈavɪˌɑː], \kˈavɪˌɑː], \k_ˈa_v_ɪ__ˌɑː]\
Definitions of CAVIARE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
A prepared article of food consisting of the salted roes of several kinds of large fish, chiefly of the sturgeon.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
A culinary preparation, much used by certain people, and made, on the shores of the Black and Caspian Seas, from the roe of the sturgeon, mixed with salt and other condiments.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- Relating to ribs and transverse processes of the vertebrae articulating with them. Lying between ribs and transverse process of the vertebrae.