\kˈɒlɪflˌa͡ʊə], \kˈɒlɪflˌaʊə], \k_ˈɒ_l_ɪ_f_l_ˌaʊ_ə]\
Definitions of CAULIFLOWER
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- a general name for beers made from wheat by top fermentation; usually very pale cloudy and effervescent