\kˈɑːnɪvˌɔːɹə], \kˈɑːnɪvˌɔːɹə], \k_ˈɑː_n_ɪ_v_ˌɔː_ɹ_ə]\
Definitions of CARNIVORA
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Daniel Lyons
Word of the day
- (Hinduism) name for the original social division Vedic people four groups (which are subdivided into thousands of jatis)