\bˈʌkə͡l], \bˈʌkəl], \b_ˈʌ_k_əl]\
Definitions of BUCCAL
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- The young tissue of a fibrovascular bundle before its component cells have begun to be differentiated. The tissue from which vascular bundles are developed. [Latin] The tissue from which vascular bundles are developed(bot.).