\bɹˈa͡ɪ͡ə], \bɹˈaɪə], \b_ɹ_ˈaɪə]\
Definitions of BRIER
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Thomas Sheridan
Word of the day
- An English poet; born Greenwich, 29, 1821; died at Rowfant, May 30, 1895. He wrote "society verses", among them :"London Lyrics"(1857); "Lyra Elegantiarum"(1867); "Patchwork"(1879).