\bɹˈɛkfəst], \bɹˈɛkfəst], \b_ɹ_ˈɛ_k_f_ə_s_t]\
Definitions of BREAKFAST
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Daniel Lyons
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By James Champlin Fernald
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- The young tissue of a fibrovascular bundle before its component cells have begun to be differentiated. The tissue from which vascular bundles are developed. [Latin] The tissue from which vascular bundles are developed(bot.).