\bˈɔ͡ɪhʊd], \bˈɔɪhʊd], \b_ˈɔɪ_h_ʊ_d]\
Definitions of BOYHOOD
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- Done (as bowling) with the arm not raised above elbow, that is, swung far out from body; underhand. Cf. Over-and Round-Arm.