\bˈɪblɪkə͡l], \bˈɪblɪkəl], \b_ˈɪ_b_l_ɪ_k_əl]\
Definitions of BIBLICAL
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
Fuerbringer's hand-disinfection's sign
- thrust into a collection of below diaphragm move with respiratory movements, whereas if pus is in pleural cavity the needle will remain stationary, or nearly so.