\bɪtwˈɪkst], \bɪtwˈɪkst], \b_ɪ_t_w_ˈɪ_k_s_t]\
Definitions of BETWIXT
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By James Champlin Fernald
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
In the intermediate space of; from one to another; belonging to two or more; having mutual relation to two or more; noting difference or discrimination of one from another.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- With fleshy stems. [Greek] With fleshy stems.