\bˈaɹənˌɛt], \bˈaɹənˌɛt], \b_ˈa_ɹ_ə_n_ˌɛ_t]\
Definitions of BARONET
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
An inherited title next below that of a baron and above that of a knight; the person holding this title.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
Word of the day
- Capable of being charged.