\ɐvˈɛnd͡ʒɪŋ], \ɐvˈɛndʒɪŋ], \ɐ_v_ˈɛ_n_dʒ_ɪ_ŋ]\
Sort: Oldest first
Of or pertaining to retribution; of the nature of retribution; involving retribution or repayment; as, retributive justice; retributory comforts.
By Oddity Software
Word of the day
St Vitus's dance
- A disease affecting the muscles of voluntary motion.
- avenger of blood
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a