AVAILABILITY OF HEALTH SERVICES
\ɐvˌe͡ɪləbˈɪlɪti ɒv hˈɛlθ sˈɜːvɪsɪz], \ɐvˌeɪləbˈɪlɪti ɒv hˈɛlθ sˈɜːvɪsɪz], \ɐ_v_ˌeɪ_l_ə_b_ˈɪ_l_ɪ_t_i_ ɒ_v h_ˈɛ_l_θ s_ˈɜː_v_ɪ_s_ɪ_z]\
Definitions of AVAILABILITY OF HEALTH SERVICES
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
Word of the day
- The young tissue of a fibrovascular bundle before its component cells have begun to be differentiated. The tissue from which vascular bundles are developed. [Latin] The tissue from which vascular bundles are developed(bot.).
- availability bias
- availability equivalencies
- availability equivalency
- Availability of Health Services
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a