\ˌɔːtəmˈatɪk a͡ɪdˈɛntɪfɪkˈe͡ɪʃən], \ˌɔːtəmˈatɪk aɪdˈɛntɪfɪkˈeɪʃən], \ˌɔː_t_ə_m_ˈa_t_ɪ_k aɪ_d_ˈɛ_n_t_ɪ_f_ɪ_k_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of AUTOMATIC IDENTIFICATION
Word of the day
- (botany) the development of a fruit without fertilization or seeds
- automatic firearm
- automatic fiscal stabilizers
- automatic food dispenser
- automatic food dispensers
- automatic hyphenation
- AUTOMATIC IDENTIFICATION
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a