\ɔːθˈɒɹɪtətˌɪv], \ɔːθˈɒɹɪtətˌɪv], \ɔː_θ_ˈɒ_ɹ_ɪ_t_ə_t_ˌɪ_v]\
Definitions of AUTHORITATIVE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
Having the right to demand obedience; with the air of being duly empowered; dictatorial; positive.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- Nuclear reaction in which the nucleus of heavy atom such as uranium plutonium is split into two approximately equal parts by a neutron, charged particle, or photon.