\ɒstɹˈe͡ɪli͡ən sˈuːmak], \ɒstɹˈeɪliən sˈuːmak], \ɒ_s_t_ɹ_ˈeɪ_l_iə_n s_ˈuː_m_a_k]\
Definitions of AUSTRALIAN SUMAC
Word of the day
- equip (an electronic circuit or device) with transistors
- australian races
- australian reed grass
- australian sea lion
- australian state
- australian stilt
- Australian Sumac
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a