\ɒstɹˈe͡ɪli͡ən kɹˈɔːl], \ɒstɹˈeɪliən kɹˈɔːl], \ɒ_s_t_ɹ_ˈeɪ_l_iə_n k_ɹ_ˈɔː_l]\
Word of the day
- A kind of rich sweet cake made for routs, or evening parties.
- australian capital
- australian capital territory
- australian chestnut
- australian cockroach
- australian coral snake
- Australian Crawl
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a